After the outstanding success of the first ever Cloud World Forum Africa in 2012, this year's show came back with brand new experts addressing all the hottest topics in Cloud - both from the Operator and Enterprise community from across Africa.
60+ Operator & Enterprise market experts bring you their strategies for success:
Combining the Cloud Computing World Forum Africa and Cloud Africa, this two day conference and exhibition covers every aspect of cloud, giving attending delegates all the information they need to begin or to expand on their cloud adoption needs.
The Enterprise Cloud
- Discover the business applications making an impression in the cloud
- Review the latest case studies and gauge the benefits and pitfalls of cloud contracts
- Discuss the new wave of cloud security solutions and the issues involved
- Hear from solution providers about the latest tools helping organisations deal with big data
- Learn from the experts about the regulatory challenges affecting cloud’s adoption in multi-national companies
The Telco Cloud
- Discuss and develop the business case for launching a telco Cloud service offer
- Learn how to transform your infrastructure for deploying robust Cloud services
- Benchmark your Cloud service offering against that of leading Cloud vendors
- Uncover the secrets of a robust security and privacy framework across the region’s different markets
- Explore the future role of telcos in the constantly evolving Cloud ecosystem