The Cloud World Forum MENA is the only place to discuss how cloud computing is transforming telcos and the enterprise across the region.
Leading Speakers Include:
Combining the Cloud Computing World Forum MENA and the Cloud MENA Summit, this two day conference and exhibition covers every aspect of cloud, giving attending delegates all the information they need to begin or to expand on their cloud adoption needs.
The Enterprise Cloud
- Discover the business applications making an impression in the cloud
- Review the latest case studies and gauge the benefits and pitfalls of regional cloud contracts
- Discuss the new wave of cloud security solutions and the issues involved
- Hear from solution providers about the latest tools helping organisations deal with big data
- Learn from the experts about the regulatory challenges affecting cloud’s adoption in multi-national companies
The Telco Cloud
- Discuss and develop the business case for launching a telco Cloud service offer
- Learn how to transform your infrastructure for deploying robust Cloud services
- Benchmark your Cloud service offering against that of leading Cloud vendors
- Uncover the secrets of a robust security and privacy framework across the region’s different markets
- Explore the future role of telcos in the constantly evolving Cloud ecosystem
This year the Cloud World Forum MENA will be co-located with Broadband MEA 2013. With 70 top level speakers from across the region and beyond, the event covers both the fixed and wireless sectors delivering a top quality conference agenda that enables attendees to learn from the best in the business.